Doctor insights on:
How To Identify The Viscosity Accurately Ovulation
It varies: Ovulation prediction kits are one predictor of ovulation. Others are menstrual cycle length, pain at ovulation, vaginal and cervical fluids. Ultrasound is a great way of detecting ovulation. If everything looks good, ovulation has probably occurred, but the only real test is whether you get pregnant. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ovulation: Healthtap Doctors are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines. ...Read more
OPKs: Most are fairly accurate. Be aware that its the day after a positive that you ovulate and the test will stay positive for several days after you get a positive, so don't waste additional tests once your test sticks show a positive surge (LH surge is what is being measured and occurs 24 hours before ovulation) ...Read more
Is 8:22 to early to take a dollars store ovulation test it came out positive. ... Is the results accurate or is it a false positive ovulation test?
Several ways: 1. When cervical mucous becomes thin and watery from the dominant follicle suggests she is getting close to ovulation. 2. Basal body temperatures- with ovulation, the follicle now a corpus luteum, begins to produce Progesterone which cause a shift in the brain's thermostat 3. Urinary lh suggests impending ovulation 4. Pelvic ultrasounds will demonstrate a collapsed follicle. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How accurate are ovulation tests?
- How to increase sperm viscosity?
- How to reduce viscosity of sperm bisolvon?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is the ovulation calculator accurate?
- Most accurate ovulation calculator online
- How accurate are treadmills on distance?
- How accurate are cholesterol tests?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free