Doctor insights on:
How To Help With Dry Flaky Skin Without Messing Up Clothes
Needing expert help. I have dry, red, chapped, and extremely flaky skin on my face. How do I help all these skin issues go away?
Dry, scaly and flaky skin at around and at my nose. There is no inflammation. It occurs always.Please help.
I have dry cracked skin in my big toes. It started out as just flaky skin but now its spread and I have small bumps on the side of one of them. Help!
My boyfriend has very dry flaky skin inside of his ears and between his eyebrows and above his lips. Nothing seems to help. What could this be?
My 13 month old has very dry red flaky skin around his mouth and nose. I have tried baby oil baby lotion. But nothing helps. What do I do?
Lotions and meds: Try aquaphor lotion. There are many other lotions over the counter that can help like johnson's creamy baby oil, cetaphil, arbonne's abc lotion, etc. Your baby may have eczema. See your primary care doc if it doesn't go away. There are some prescriptions as well. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to help stop dry skin with beeswax?
- How to remove the dry flaky dead skin off of my hands fingers?
- How to remove skin tags with dry ice?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of stretchmarks and tighten up the skin with home remedies?
- How to remove skin tags at home with a little help from my friends?
- How to get rid of dry itchy skin fast with peanut butter?
- How to get rid of dry flaky skin on legs?
- Talk to a dermatologist online