Doctor insights on:
How To Help Mask Vaginal Odor
I have used femanol before and i know that is good for vaginal odor. Does it actually treat and prevent BV or just mask the odor?
Possibilities: Bacterial vaginosis can cause a “fishy” smell. Other possibilities include std’s like gonorrhea, trichomoniasis & chlamydia or pelvic inflammatory disease. If there is a retained tampon or a lack of proper vaginal hygiene those are potential causes. Yeast is usually odorless but is still a possibility. If a woman has a fistula or cancer that can also lead to odor. See your doctor if uncertain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to improve vaginal odor?
- How to eliminate vaginal odors for good?
- Are there any foods that help get rid of vaginal odor?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Embarrassing vaginal odor how far can it travel
- How can i cure vaginal odor?
- How long does vaginal odor associated with genital warts last?
- How long does vaginal odor associated with bacterial vaginosis last?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free