Doctor insights on:
How To Help Babies Sleep When They Have Moro Reflex
My baby has a over exaggerated moro reflex that constantly wakes her leading to little sleep in the day she is 7 weeks old she had a traumatic birth?
My 4 month old has started startling (moro reflex) during light sleep. He did this 4x during his nap. Is this normal? He just started rolling too...
6 mo baby sleeps fine on my chest but wakes up scratching eyes, ears and head when i put him in his bed. Is it allergy or reflex? Why does he do this?
Acid reflex (Felt in lower neck) always happens after a bad night sleep, or just not enough sleep. Have noticed this correlation for years. Why?
Reflux: Nocturnal acid reflux may be lessened if you can sleep with the head of your bed elevated,avoiding caffeine,alcohol,nicotine and avoiding spicey and fatty foods especially later in the day and taking prilosec before supper. If your symptoms are not controlled, consult a gastroenterologist for evaluation and treatment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My 4 year old daughter suffers from chronic reflex which manifests as coughing & disturbs her sleep. What can we do?
Chronic reflux: Chronic reflux needs to be assessed preferably by a pediatric GI doctor. As she is 4 yrs old and having nightly symptoms she is likely going to have to be placed on medicine - if that is indeed what she has. Discuss this with her pediatrician, detail her symptoms so that they may make the proper recommendations/referrals. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
GERD: You may have gastroesophageal reflux disease (gerd) which allows stomach contents (acid) to enter the esophagus. You may also have a hiatal hernia. The symptomatic treatment is to take antacids before retiring. See a physician about this problem. He may prescribe medication to reduce acid production or maybe suggest a consultation for hernia evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a sharp pain under my rib cage comes and goes. I have had acid reflex before, not this bad. Started about 9 hours ago, woke me up from sleep.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do babies turn their heads from side to side rapidly when they are sleeping?
- Why do babies turn their heads side to side when they sleep?
- How many calories does a baby burn when they sleep?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If im not having periods how do i know when my body is ready to make babies
- How can i help my baby adjust to sleeping in his room and not in our bed?
- How can i sleep when i keep having to go to the bathroom?
- How do you help someone when they think they are having a cocaine overdose?
- Talk to a pediatrician online