Doctor insights on:
How To Help A Peeled Off Scab Not To Scar
A scab just peeled off revealing a pink/red skin. What can I donow to a prevent a scar and help it blend in?
I peeled of a scab acidentally from a deep cut and now i can see the indent its leaving? Is it gonna fill up or scar
Sunscreen: topicals like Neocutis biogel or TNS from skinmedica will all help. And lasers performed around 4 weeks after scar appears will help dramatically ...Read more
I had a scab and it peeled off and now its pink how do I make it blend in to my skin tone and not make it scar?
What to do if i started cutting myself now I have 5 slits across my wrist they aren't deep but their starting to scab and will they leave a scar?
From information: Provided - don't know if they will scar or not. Please look into dialectical behavioral therapy. You can learn to cope without self - mutilation. Life can be better for you. ...Read more
I have noticed for awhile now that i scar so easily. Every little scarp or scab will turn into a purple like scar no matter what ido? What is going on
I used waxing strips more than 10 days ago which left a scab and now a dark scar. Will this scar be permanent? is there anything I can do to remove it
Likely ok: Unless you keloid easily this will like heal within a few weeks without leaving a scar. Just keep it clean to avoid infection. ...Read more
Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter is helpful.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to prevent a scab from scarring?
- How to help a drug user get off drugs?
- How to help a scar fade?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take for novocaine to wear off after a filling?
- How to help a loose wisdom tooth?
- How to make out weather a girl is virgin or not?
- How to make a cold sore scab heal faster so i wont shed?
- Talk to a dermatologist online