Doctor insights on:
How To Heal Flea Bites On Humans
Help please. Saw picture of flea bites on humans and looks like one on my child. Too embarassed to tell anyone?
Don't worry: If your child has a bite and is really bothered by it/itching it- or it looks infected - see a doctor. If you have an animal that could have fleas - get the animal treated. Do not be embarassed. Doctors see everything. We do not judge. We see lice and scabies and many things. We want to help. ...Read more
Hydrocortisone cream: If you are allergic to the bites, then they will itch for weeks. If you scratch them, they will itch until you quit scratching them. They can cause hard bumps called nodules if you continue to rub or scratch. Also, kill the fleas in the house, yard, pets. Other bites can look like flea bites such as scabies and other mites. Hydrocortisone cream and oral Benadryl will help the itch. ...Read more
I have 2 flea bites in the pubic region. They itch like crazy and was wondering how long it should take for it to heal and go away if they are bites?
Flea bites?: if they are indeed flea bites, it should feel better in a few days. you could try some hydrocortisone or itch-x to help w/the itching. if you are not sure, however, you need to have it checked out because it could be something more serious and it better to treat it early before it spreads ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of flea bites on humans fast?
- How to treat flea bites on human skin?
- How to treat flea bites on humans?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long do flea bites last on humans?
- How to treat flea bites on children?
- What to put on flea bites on humans?
- How to tell the difference between flea bites chicken pox on a baby?
- Talk to a pediatrician online