Doctor insights on:
How To Heal A Canker Sore On Tongue
7-10 days: Usually 7- 10 days.Get a more detailed answer ›
Difficult: Treating of lesions on tongue is difficult because it is hard to get medications to stay on tongue with its actions and functions. If it is a canker sore, you can apply an ointment or tincture like zilactin or kancaid that will cauterize the lesion reducing pain and start it to heal. It should resolve in a few days if not see dentist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There's something on the bottom right half of my tongue and it looks like a canker sore but it hurts a bit more?
Location, location: Depending on multiple factors, including location, canker sores can be anything from mildly annoying to extremely painful. If it does not resolve in 10-14 days, (and this is important) see your Dentist ...Read more
I've had a canker sore on my tongue for over two months on and off, it seems to actually pop up on the left side, then the right..Yes, i drink & smoke?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to heal a sore on my tongue?
- How to get rid of a canker sore on my lip?
- How to get rid of a sore on your tongue?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does abreva take to heal a cold sore?
- How long does it take for a cold sore on your lip to develop?
- How to make a cold sore scab heal faster so i wont shed?
- How long does a fractured bone on the hand take to heal?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free