Doctor insights on:
How To Have An At Home Abortion
Yes: And very risky. See a qualified physician who can help you consider your options. ...Read more
None: I am concerned about your question. Hope you reach Gyn who does terminations or planned parenthood for safe option to terminate. Please do not do anything that can place your life at risk - infection, bleeding etc. ...Read more
Doctor can evaluate: The medicine is by prescription, so a woman goes to her Ob-Gyn doctor (or a women's clinic) to be evaluated for it. Whether or not medicine can be used also depends on the age of the baby fetus (the number of weeks pregnant). The doctor will talk with the patient to be sure that the patient is making a good permanent decision, because abortion is a hard decision for any woman to make. ...Read more
Is there a way to do abortion with home remedies or easy accessed medication as I live in a country where it is illegal?
I need an abortion and i cant afford it and I don't have insurance. What should I do? I heard that taking the abortion pill at home was illegal.
Since the abortion i don't feel the same, i can't concentrate , i feel angry , guilty and ashamed with myself. I don't feel like going out just home?
There isn't a: Safe method.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to have a safe abortion at home?
- How to have an abortion at home safely?
- How to have an abortion of a 2month pregnancy at home?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to cope with having an abortion?
- How to not have a baby without abortion?
- How do u have an abortion?
- How to have an abortion without a doctor?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free