Doctor insights on:
How To Get Whites Of Eyes Whiter
I get a cloud or mist over my eyes when i change to different light setting, s both indoors and out. It only lasts seconds then my eyes adjust. Thanks?
Bags: Eyes can get bags due to a number of reasons including allergies, crying, salty food, sleeping on the belly, and lack of sleep. The skin under the eyes is some of the thinnest in the entire body. It is very susceptible to fluid shifts. Thus, rubbing the eyes, heavy eye makeup and drinking alcohol can also make them worse. More rarely, it could be thyroid or kidney problems. ...Read more
Depends on cause: If you are eyes have gotten bigger because of thyroid disease, there are medications and or surgeries to make them smaller. If you eyes are naturally larger, then we recommend no surgery but if someone is really bothered by their appearance they can see an ophthalmic plastic surgeon or a plastic surgeon for evaluation. ...Read more
Thanks for asking!: 'eye-bags' are caused by an osmotic imbalance of fluid in-and-out of the thin-skinned area under the eye. It may be associated with seasonal allergies, cold, sinus infection, ingestion of salty food, crying, sleep position, heavy alcohol drinking, eye-rubbing, going to bed with make-up on (irritation), or even some thyroid/kidney problems. Consult a dermatologist if this condition persists. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get the whites of my eyes whiter?
- How to make the whites of eyes whiter?
- How to make the whites of my eyes whiter?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to keep the whites of your eyes white?
- The whites of my eyes are not white
- How do you make the whites of your eyes whiter?
- How to whiten whites of eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free