Doctor insights on:
How To Get Spots
Many possibilities: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
Acne Treatment: There are many over the counter options to try. In general, you need one medication to kill bacteria, like benzoyl peroxide, and a second medication to help unplug your pores, like salicylic acid. There are also many prescription treatments if these fail. Hormonal therapy can work as well, like birth control pills or spironolactone. In severe cases, Accutane is another option. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
DARK SPOTS ON PENIS: HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD THEM? DO THEY ITCH? DO THEY BURN? DO THEY EVER BLEED? ARE THEY FLAT? ARE THEY RAISED? YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT ACTUALLY SEEING THEM, THERE IS NO WAY ANY ONE CAN TELL . . . SUGGESTION: SEE A DERMATOLOGIST. BEST LUCK. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The type of lesion: Would need to be identified to provide a treatment plan. ...Read more
Can i get spots from kissing someone, if I can then how do I get the spots and how can I get rid of them?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of pigmentation spots?
- How to get rid of spots on face?
- How to get rid of chickenpox spots?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of spots on the face?
- How to get rid of spots and blackheads?
- How to get rid of spots on chest?
- How to get rid of beauty spots?
- How to get rid of spots permanently?