Doctor insights on:
How To Get Something Out Of Your Eye
Depends: If it is something that flew in from air breezes or ordinary activity you can try to flush it out with lubricating eyedrops. If it flew in with force (if you were drilling or grinding for instance), you need emergency attention. You might be able to see an object stuck to your cornea in a well lighted, magnifying mirror. Any er is skilled at removal of objects stuck in the eye or see an eyedoc. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I get a pain in my eye everytime I move it. When the pain happens a big black dot appears in my vision. What could cause something like this?
Inflammaton: Read pain with eye movement can be a sign of a serious eye problem like inflammation of the optic nerve; however, a small back spot or spots are floaters and usually are not anything significant. If it is a large black spot obstruction your vision then it may be bleeding or some other inflamed problem with the retina, then i suggest you be examined by an eye md, that is an ophthalmologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I get a feeling of something in eye off and on and like every other day or constant what could it be?
Something got in my eye, I managed to get it out but it left a dark spot on the white part of my eye that hurts. Should I just let it heal on its own?
Nevus: Please have an eye specialist with on health tap video or in person check you. You want to make sure it's nothing dangerous such as conjunctival melanoma or it could be benign such as a mole aka nevus. Many times it may have already been there but patients notice it because of some event such as the foreign body that got in you eye. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get contacts out of your eye?
- How to get hard contacts out of your eye?
- How long does it take for oxycodone to get out of your system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get cotinine out of your system?
- How long does it take to get adderall out of your system?
- How long does it take cigarettes to get out of your system?
- How to get weed out of your system fast?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free