Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Worms In Humans Naturally
Depends: It depends on the type. Pinworm vs ascaris vs flatworms all require treatment. Many of the same meds used when not pregnant can be used for treatment. See your doc and first identify which type of worm you're carrying. Then appropriate medication can be prescribed. Take care. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Teens and Healthcare: First you must be diagnosed with truly having worms. This common worry is actually a rare problem today. At sixteen you have the right to have your visit with your pediatrician or family doctor in private without your parents present. That is what i would advise: a private, confidential visit with a health expert. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Not available in US: This drug is not available in us but is available in india and uk and is used for round worms, pinworms and tapeworms but is not available in us as there is risk of this being carcinogenic and we can not recommend it to be used safely in us. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Depends: Ring worms are fungal infections of the skin. They are usually round or irregularly round with a central clearing and a heaped up spreading border. They itch. Small ones can be treated with over the counter terbinafine for a minimum of 2 weeks twice a day. Larger ones and more resistant ones may require an oral medication (same one) or Griseofulvin for a month or more. See pcp or derm if ? ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a tapeworm in humans naturally?
- How to get rid of pinworms in humans naturally?
- How to get rid of threadworms in humans naturally?
- How to get rid of worms in the human body?
- How to get rid of round worms in humans?
- How to get rid of pin worms in humans?
- How to get rid of parasitic worms in humans?
- How to get rid of worms in human poop?
- How to get rid of tapeworms in humans naturally?