Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Worms In Humans Naturally
Depends: It depends on the type. Pinworm vs ascaris vs flatworms all require treatment. Many of the same meds used when not pregnant can be used for treatment. See your doc and first identify which type of worm you're carrying. Then appropriate medication can be prescribed. Take care. ...Read more
Medications: Parasites in the digestive tract require prescription medications to treat in the United States. The specific medication is determined by the type of infection and your health status. ...Read more
Depends: Ring worms are fungal infections of the skin. They are usually round or irregularly round with a central clearing and a heaped up spreading border. They itch. Small ones can be treated with over the counter terbinafine for a minimum of 2 weeks twice a day. Larger ones and more resistant ones may require an oral medication (same one) or Griseofulvin for a month or more. See pcp or derm if ? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tinea corporis: Tinea corporis (ringworm) is a fungal infection of the skin generally characterized (intially) by a red raised round patch, followed by central clearing and an advancing border. Treatment is with topical antifungals, and covering with a bandage can help prevent spread to self and others. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a tapeworm in humans naturally?
- How to get rid of pinworms in humans naturally?
- How to get rid of threadworms in humans naturally?
- How to get rid of worms in the human body?
- How to get rid of round worms in humans?
- How to get rid of pin worms in humans?
- How to get rid of parasitic worms in humans?
- How to get rid of worms in human poop?
- How to get rid of tapeworms in humans naturally?