Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Worms In Humans Naturally
Anti-parasite: After identification of worms, your physician can prescribe an antiparasitic medication for you. ...Read more
Cream or medicine: Ringworm is a type of fungus that involves the skin and is not a serious infection. If it is found in the nails or scalp it requires an oral medication- note there are some new nail treatments without pills If it is on your body then an anti-fungal cream is needed and beware that it may take up to 8 weeks to completely go away- here is a helpful link http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/tc/ringworm-of-the-skin-topic-overview ...Read more
Depends site: Ringworm is not actually a worm but a fungal infection and is treated differently depending on where it is on your body. If it is on the head/scalp or nails then you would be best treated with a medicine you take by mouth- there are some new medicines for toenail fungus.... For ringworm on the skin you use an anti-fungal cream and it takes a super long time for it to go away Here is more info http://www.news-medical.net/health/Treatment-of-ringworm.aspx ...Read more
Eval needed: You need a medical evaluation to determine which type of worms are present and the appropriate treatment. There are no folk remedies or over the counter medicines for intestinal worms. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
Teens and Healthcare: First you must be diagnosed with truly having worms. This common worry is actually a rare problem today. At sixteen you have the right to have your visit with your pediatrician or family doctor in private without your parents present. That is what i would advise: a private, confidential visit with a health expert. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a tapeworm in humans naturally?
- How to get rid of pinworms in humans naturally?
- How to get rid of threadworms in humans naturally?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of round worms in humans?
- How to get rid of pin worms in humans?
- How to get rid of parasitic worms in humans?
- How to get rid of worms in human poop?
- How to get rid of tapeworms in humans naturally?