Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of White Spots On Your Face
Plan: This question for cosmetologist or dermatologist who will see you. It's impossible to give recommendations Not seeing these spots. ...Read more
Hyperpigmentation: It depends what they are due to. Your dermatologist can evaluate the darkening to determine the cause. Usually sunscreen is useful to prevent the darkening from getting worse. In certain types bleaching creams and retina can help. In others a qswitched laser can help. In others ipl treatments can help. ...Read more
Depends on cause: "purple spots" can mean a number of things... Some benign, some more serious. One thing that comes to mind is an amalgam tatoo, a darkening of the gum tissue where silver filling particles imparted their color. Hard to tell what your condition is, but a visit to your local dentist should be scheduled to rule out anything serious. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Topical bleach: This postinflammatory pigmentation is temporary, and if you have patience and a steady hand you can try using a skin bleach within a quinone. Most people, including those you might be interested in dating, couldn't care less about the brown spots. It's your call. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of age spots on your face?
- How to get rid of dark spots on your face?
- How to get rid of sun spots on your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of blood spots on your face?
- How to get rid of white spots on your head?
- How can you get rid of spots on your face?
- How do you get rid of spots on your face?
- How to get rid of white spots on my face?