Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of White Spots On Scalp
Don't: The small white "cysts" are nothing to be worried about-are very common and not usually dangerous. ...Read more
Scalp is the part of the skin on the skull, deeply attached to the skull and has the hair shafts from it.Rest of the skin in the head like facial skin(beard) has only 2 layers -epidermis and dermis. Scalp has 5 different layers unlike facial skin/rest of skin all over body .Scalp-s-epidermis, c-conn.Tissue, a-aponeurosis, l-loose areolar conn. Tissue and p- pericranium attached ...Read more
Depends...: ...On the cause. Pityriasis alba (literally "white spots") is common in children but unusual in adults. Tinea versicolor, a superficial yeast colonization, can occur on the face, and can create light spots. Vitiligo can occur on the face, but the patches are white, not merely lighter than surrounding skin. You really should have a dermatologist take a direct look and give you a precise diagnosis. ...Read more
What are the white spots that looks like whiteheads on my baby s face and how can I get rid of those?
May be fungus: Have your nails evaluated and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
Usually infectious: If persistent see an ENT physician but usually a result of infection. ...Read more
So lately i've been getting like medium white spots on my face. Why and how can I get rid of them?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Getting rid of white spots under the skin
- Getting rid of white spots on the skin
- How to get rid of white spots on legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of white spots on skin?
- How to get rid of white spots on arms?
- How to get rid of white spots on your face?
- How to get rid of white spots on eyelids?
- Talk to a dermatologist online