Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Water Weight Gain
Can a woman after having a full hysterectomy take other hormone medicine besides taking viovelli patches and how can I get rid of the weight gain.
Not a good idea: Flushing out the water weight , ie urinating, with a diuretic is not a good idea. The water will be quickly replaced in short time, if your body is functioning properly. In addition, essential electrolytes will be compromised which can protentially create problems. "water" in the body is both intracellular and extracellular and equilibrium will be maintained. It's a trick used by charlatans. ...Read more
Overdose of corticosteriods when i was 13 months, any treatment or help to prevent the continued side effects I have (headaches, weight gain, ir, osa)?
I had ercp 4 days ago. I am severly swollen & want to know how to get rid of fluid retention.Drinking lots of water & avoiding salt. What else?
Gained 2-3 lbs after stopping spironolactone for acne. Could this be water weight? What can I do to get rid of this? Already drinking 90 oz of water.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of water weight and bloating?
- How to get rid of water weight after childbirth?
- How to get rid of water weight fast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of water weight in your body?
- Supplements to get rid of water weight
- How to get rid of water weight after a high salt intake?
- How to get rid of excess water weight from too much salt?
- How to get rid of temporary weight gain?