Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of The Bump On Your Nose
Will a nose job get rid of the bump on my nose? I have an old sports injury, and the bridge of my nose isn't straight anymore. Will a surgeon be able to shave off the bump during a nose job?
Get help now ›
That depends: On the diagnosis. Have a dr. look at it and maybe it can be removed by a sterile procedure. Best wishes. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Intranasal bump: Hello, the bump inside your nose should be evaluated by your doctor. It's hard to make specific recommendations for an unknown condition. You may be describing a septal spur, a normal cartilage, an infectious condition or a neoplasm. See your doctor for confirmation. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Rhinoplasty: removing a dorsal hump or bump can be accomplished during rhinoplasty. Discuss these issues with your surgeon and be sure your surgeon is a board certified facial plastic surgeon with expertise in these procedures. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Nasal bump: A bump on the bridge of the nose is also known as a dorsal hump. Reducing this kind of a hump on the dorsum of the nose requires surgery. There are several methods to reduce the hump in surgery. This kind of surgery is typically done by ENT surgeons and plastic surgeons. I'd recommend an evaluation to discuss if surgery is something you really want to do. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Possible infection: get examined- piercing may be infectd or contaminated. ...Read moreGet help now ›
There is a small bump on inside of my nose where the piercing is. What could it be and how do I get rid of it?
Get help now ›
Skin lesion: While these are benign, if it bothers you the only thing that I have seen work is shaving it off. I would see either a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon to excise it. It is possible that freezing would help, but I have never seen that done. ...Read moreGet help now ›
Rash nose forehead: We can not advice you without looking at the rash, as to what it looks like.It can be anything from acne to contact dermatitis, we need a deailed history and physical exam to determine the cause. ...Read moreGet help now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of razor bumps on the pubic area?
- How to get rid of bumps on your thighs from your legs rubbing together?
- How to get rid of the black dots on my nose?
- How to get rid of razor bumps ingrown hair on the bikini line?
- How to get rid of blackheads on your nose without leaving holes?
- How to soak your feet in epsom salt to get rid of the calluses on your feet?
- How to get rid of a keloid on your nose?
- How to get rid of large pores on your nose?
- How to get rid of the bump on my nose?