Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of The Bump On Your Nose
Will a nose job get rid of the bump on my nose? I have an old sports injury, and the bridge of my nose isn't straight anymore. Will a surgeon be able to shave off the bump during a nose job?
Intranasal bump: Hello, the bump inside your nose should be evaluated by your doctor. It's hard to make specific recommendations for an unknown condition. You may be describing a septal spur, a normal cartilage, an infectious condition or a neoplasm. See your doctor for confirmation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hypertrophic scar?: see physician.Get a more detailed answer ›
May be a: hypertrophic scar. Please see dermatologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have some redness and at times irritating and flaky little "bumps" right under my nose. Any way to get rid of this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of the bump on my nose?
- How to get rid of a pimple under the skin on your nose?
- How to get rid of ingrown hairs razor bumps on the legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of bumps on your thighs from your legs rubbing together?
- How to get rid of the black dots on my nose?
- How to get rid of razor bumps ingrown hair on the bikini line?
- How to get rid of blackheads on your nose without leaving holes?
- How to get rid of the bump on your nose ring?