Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of The Bump On Your Nose
Will a nose job get rid of the bump on my nose? I have an old sports injury, and the bridge of my nose isn't straight anymore. Will a surgeon be able to shave off the bump during a nose job?
Intranasal bump: Hello, the bump inside your nose should be evaluated by your doctor. It's hard to make specific recommendations for an unknown condition. You may be describing a septal spur, a normal cartilage, an infectious condition or a neoplasm. See your doctor for confirmation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Nasal bump: A bump on the bridge of the nose is also known as a dorsal hump. Reducing this kind of a hump on the dorsum of the nose requires surgery. There are several methods to reduce the hump in surgery. This kind of surgery is typically done by ENT surgeons and plastic surgeons. I'd recommend an evaluation to discuss if surgery is something you really want to do. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have some redness and at times irritating and flaky little "bumps" right under my nose. Any way to get rid of this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of the bump on my nose?
- How to get rid of a pimple under the skin on your nose?
- How to get rid of ingrown hairs razor bumps on the legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of bumps on your thighs from your legs rubbing together?
- How to get rid of the black dots on my nose?
- How to get rid of razor bumps ingrown hair on the bikini line?
- How to get rid of blackheads on your nose without leaving holes?
- How to get rid of the bump on your nose ring?