Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of The Bump On Your Nose
Will a nose job get rid of the bump on my nose? I have an old sports injury, and the bridge of my nose isn't straight anymore. Will a surgeon be able to shave off the bump during a nose job?
Hypertrophic scar?: see physician.Get a more detailed answer ›
May be a: hypertrophic scar. Please see dermatologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
That depends: On the diagnosis. Have a dr. look at it and maybe it can be removed by a sterile procedure. Best wishes. ...Read more
I have some redness and at times irritating and flaky little "bumps" right under my nose. Any way to get rid of this?
See your doctor: You may need medication. You can not handle by yourself and even it could be dangerous if you try to get rid of them by yourself. ...Read more
Nasal bump: A bump on the bridge of the nose is also known as a dorsal hump. Reducing this kind of a hump on the dorsum of the nose requires surgery. There are several methods to reduce the hump in surgery. This kind of surgery is typically done by ENT surgeons and plastic surgeons. I'd recommend an evaluation to discuss if surgery is something you really want to do. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of the bump on your nose ring?
- How to get rid of bumps on nose?
- How to get rid of the bump on my nose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of nose piercing bump?
- How to get rid of whiteheads on your nose?
- How to get rid of black spots on your nose?
- How to get rid of pores on your nose?
- How to get rid of a bump in your nose?