Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Spots Under The Skin
Possible lipoma: While i cannot say for sure, it is possible that you have lipomas under your skin. These are benign growths of skin that are made of fat like cells. They may be hereditary. ...Read more
Must see: You must see your dermatologist for an evaluation. This is the only way you will get the best treatment. ...Read more
Depends on the cause: A hard spot (bump) under the skin could be a number of things, mostly harmless...but not always. I would recommend you have your doctor take a look at it. It could be a cyst, lipoma, scar, dermatofibroma, pilomatricoma or even something serious such as a cancerous lesion. Get it checked out to be certain. Best Wishes ...Read more
For about 6months I've had a spot on my cheek & it feels like a pimple under the skin but it only has blood in it. how can I get rid of it?
That would depend on: What the spots are. Dermatological evaluation can provider accurate diagnosis which will lead to a treatment plan. ...Read more
14 years of age has a cluster of spots under skin for a few weeks on her forehead how to get rid of them?
Please see: Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options. ...Read more
I used a rough sponge to get rid of henna now my hand is blistered what can I do also tiny red spots have appeared under my skin and severe redness?
Exam needed: Its recommended that you be examined by a physician urgently in order to determine whether the findings are due to allergic reaction, primary irritation/inflammation from abrasive trauma or whether there is a superimposed bacterial infection(cellulitis) which needs urgent treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Getting rid of white spots under the skin
- How to get rid of hard pimples under the skin?
- How to get rid of large pimples under the skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a huge pimple under the skin?
- How to get rid of lumps under the skin?
- How to get rid of tiny red spots on the skin?
- How to get rid of whiteheads under the skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online