Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Spots Under The Skin
Possible lipoma: While i cannot say for sure, it is possible that you have lipomas under your skin. These are benign growths of skin that are made of fat like cells. They may be hereditary. ...Read more
Must see: You must see your dermatologist for an evaluation. This is the only way you will get the best treatment. ...Read more
Depends on the cause: A hard spot (bump) under the skin could be a number of things, mostly harmless...but not always. I would recommend you have your doctor take a look at it. It could be a cyst, lipoma, scar, dermatofibroma, pilomatricoma or even something serious such as a cancerous lesion. Get it checked out to be certain. Best Wishes ...Read more
For about 6months I've had a spot on my cheek & it feels like a pimple under the skin but it only has blood in it. how can I get rid of it?
That would depend on: What the spots are. Dermatological evaluation can provider accurate diagnosis which will lead to a treatment plan. ...Read more
See your doctor: This is a problem that necessitates a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. This will allow him/her to examine you, ask specific questions. And possibly order tests to find out what's wrong and what to do to help you. ...Read more
How to get rid of black marks on face from having spots but the spots have gone they have left black skin?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of blood spots under skin?
- How to get rid of hard spots under the skin?
- How do you get rid of spots under the skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of spots under armpits?
- How to get rid of dark spots under armpits?
- How to get rid of black spots under armpits?
- How to get rid of dark spots under eyes?
- Talk to a dermatologist online