Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Scars On Feet
Corns: Corns of your toes are usually a symptom of either an enlarged or malpositioned joint such as that seen with a hammertoe deformity. Shaving the corn only provides temporary relief. If the toe is bent or contracted correction of the toe with surgery to realign it straight is effective at eliminating the corn permanently. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends: really depends on what your acne scars look like and what the status of your acne is currently. You should see a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for a consultation. There are medical grade products that can help tremendously. Stubborn scars can be treated with peels, lasers, surgery, or even fillers and fat grafting ...Read more
I wouldn't try it: If you use a freckle remover, even from a dermatologist, you risk disfiguring yourself. Freckles are endearing, they're distinctively you, and a majority of your friends probably like them. Ask them. If you want them less prominent, avoid excess sunlight -- wise in any case. ...Read more
Meds: Many patients do well with over the counter benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid preparations. Some patients require topical or oral antibiotics or retinoids as well. If the over the counter meds alone don't control your acne after a month of daily use, see a doctor for additional treatment options. It is important to be persistent, and some patients 'get worse before they get better'. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could cause my fingers to swell in the morning?
- How to get rid of red spots on legs?
- What does it mean when a babys hands and feet turn purple?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of really bad ingrown hairs?
- How to get rid of pink scars?
- How to get rid of swelling in hands?
- How to get rid of a frostbite scar?
- What are the causes of a swelling foot and leg and turning black?