Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Scar Tissue In The Lower Lip
The body is composed of tissue that are classically described as beiing derived from three basic embyonic layers known as the endoderm, mesoderm and ectoderm that then differentiate into the structures that compose the body such as skin, soft tissues, bone, muscle, organs, etc. Stem cells are not differentiated and have the potential to ...Read more
How do I get rid of scar on the lower lip? My lips were chapped and i kind of ripped them. Now there's an.Ugly lol scar.. How do I get rid of it?
Scars are permanent: Topical treatments usually help with that itchy feeling scars may have. Massaging a scar can sometimes get it to mature and soften faster. Topical silicone (sheets or gel) can improve the appearance of a scar but nothing gets rid of a scar. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends: A consultation with an orthopedic surgeon is a good place to start. Mild scarring can remodel with appropriate range of motion exercises, and the risk of further injury reduced with strengthening. More involved scar tissue may benefit from operative intervention. Seek a board certified orthopedic surgeon in your area for specifics. ...Read more
Risky! Worth it?: It is nearly impossible to eliminate scars here. Attempts at removing scar will likely produce more scar and therefore allowing time for the body to mature the existing scar tissue is probably best, l in rare instances where this may cause other problems such as infertility or pain intervention may be worth the risk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of small fat pouch in the front of the lower abs?
- How to get rid of razor bumps in the penis area?
- How to get rid of a swollen gland in the throat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of acne scarring on the arms?
- How to get rid of lip scars?
- How to get rid of a fever overnight i need to work in the morning?
- How to get rid of excess vitamin d in the body?
- How to get rid of scar tissue in knee?