Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Red Spots On Your Face
Plan: This question for cosmetologist or dermatologist who will see you. It's impossible to give recommendations Not seeing these spots. ...Read more
Post inflammatory: Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation is a common and normal response during the healing process. When traumatized skin heals, redness, followed by dark discoloration often occurs. With time, the site will usually resume normal coloration to match the surrounding skin. Topical steroid creams applied initially can help reduce inflammation and prevent excessive discoloration. ...Read more
Depends on cause: "purple spots" can mean a number of things... Some benign, some more serious. One thing that comes to mind is an amalgam tatoo, a darkening of the gum tissue where silver filling particles imparted their color. Hard to tell what your condition is, but a visit to your local dentist should be scheduled to rule out anything serious. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Topical bleach: This postinflammatory pigmentation is temporary, and if you have patience and a steady hand you can try using a skin bleach within a quinone. Most people, including those you might be interested in dating, couldn't care less about the brown spots. It's your call. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of red spots on my face?
- How to get rid of red spots on face fast?
- How to get rid of spots on your face fast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of dark spots on your face?
- How to get rid of sun spots on your face?
- How to get rid of black spots on your face?
- How to get rid of white spots on your face?
- How to get rid of dry red spots on face?