Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Red Dots On Your Face
Cause?: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed. ...Read more
Plan: This question for cosmetologist or dermatologist who will see you. It's impossible to give recommendations Not seeing these spots. ...Read more
Facial pimple: Unfortunately, there is no easy fix. I would recommend that you see your pmd or a dermatologist for management. If this is inflamed, cystic acne, a steroid injection can be helpful to calm it down while other treatment kicks in. Try not to touch or otherwise manipulate the pimple, so as not to make things worse. Gentle cleansing with a benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid cleanser is helpful. ...Read more
Depends on cause: "purple spots" can mean a number of things... Some benign, some more serious. One thing that comes to mind is an amalgam tatoo, a darkening of the gum tissue where silver filling particles imparted their color. Hard to tell what your condition is, but a visit to your local dentist should be scheduled to rule out anything serious. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of redness on your face?
- How to get rid of a red rash on your face?
- How to get rid of redness on the face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Get rid of red dots on skin
- How to get rid of red pigmentation on face?
- How to get rid of the redness on my face?
- How to get rid of dry red spots on face?
- How to get rid of red dots on your legs?