Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Red Bumps On Neck Area
Red bumps is a symptom in which a person has a rash of raised spots on the skin, and the spots are redder than the normal skin. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, infection, hormonal changes, ...Read more
Bumps: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed. ...Read more
Bumps: Insure you use fresh, sharp blades vice dull blades. If hair is > several mm long – then trim before shaving. Wash area before shaving – warm water helps to soften hair. Use a lubricant when shaving. Avoid using products that contain alcohol or are scented. Shave in direction of the hair – not against it. Be gentle when shaving – don’t push down too hard. Moisturize skin after shaving. ...Read more
Difficult: May be hyperkeratosis need to use lubricants for some relief. ...Read more
Shaving Bumps: Shaving depletes moisture from your skin and cuts hair blunt, both creating breeding grounds for the hair to grow back into the skin. But simple changes to your routine like: not shaving with excessive pressure, using a shaving oil and shaving brush, and choosing the right razor will help you seeing less redness and bumps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of red bumps on your bikini area?
- How to get rid of razor bumps on the pubic area?
- How to get rid of red bumps on forehead?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of razor bumps on neck fast?
- How to get rid of red bumps in the bikini area after waxing?
- How to get rid of red bumps on face?
- How to get rid of bumps on neck?
- Talk to a dermatologist online