Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Red Bumps On Face
Red bumps is a symptom in which a person has a rash of raised spots on the skin, and the spots are redder than the normal skin. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, infection, hormonal changes, ...Read more
I have red bumps on my face post acne. They are not painful and have been around for quite a while now. What are they? How do I get rid of them?
Took a 5-day z-pack post wisdom teeth extraction & and recently finished it. I now have a face rash w/ little red bumps. Why/how can I get rid of it?
Bumps: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed. ...Read more
Bumps: Insure you use fresh, sharp blades vice dull blades. If hair is > several mm long – then trim before shaving. Wash area before shaving – warm water helps to soften hair. Use a lubricant when shaving. Avoid using products that contain alcohol or are scented. Shave in direction of the hair – not against it. Be gentle when shaving – don’t push down too hard. Moisturize skin after shaving. ...Read more
Difficult: May be hyperkeratosis need to use lubricants for some relief. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of bumps on face?
- How to get rid of redness on the face?
- How to get rid of redness in face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of hard white bumps on face?
- How to get rid of little white bumps on face?
- How to get rid of bumps on your face?
- How to get rid of fine bumps on face?
- Talk to a dermatologist online