Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Red Bumps On Face
Facial pimple: Unfortunately, there is no easy fix. I would recommend that you see your pmd or a dermatologist for management. If this is inflamed, cystic acne, a steroid injection can be helpful to calm it down while other treatment kicks in. Try not to touch or otherwise manipulate the pimple, so as not to make things worse. Gentle cleansing with a benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid cleanser is helpful. ...Read more
Cause?: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed. ...Read more
Try this: Try using a different shaving cream for sensitive skin and get a razor for sensitive skin also. It is best to shave your legs after taking a bath of hot shower as the pores open up and the legs would be most susceptible to a close shave. Be sure to clean your razor often and or use disposable sensitive ones. God luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Acne Troubles: Acne is the great esteem crusher of adolescence. You can usually keep it under control with gentle facial cleanser, 2.5% benzoyl peroxide, and light facial moisturizer. If these fail, a dermatologist could prescribe antibiotics, topical retinoids, or Accutane as a last resort. If you would like more personalized advice, click the Send Message button at healthtap.com/saurbornmd ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of redness on the face?
- How to get rid of redness in face?
- How to get rid of ingrown hair bumps on face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of little white bumps on face?
- How to get rid of bumps on your face?
- How to get rid of fine bumps on face?
- How to get rid of bumps under skin on face?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free