Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyelids
Less salt at night: Make sure you take less salt the night before. Also, other good eating habits help you to keep your kidneys healthier and that helps as well. Keeping your head elevated at night helps as well. Use ice pads over your eye after you wake up in the morning will decrease the edema around eyes. ...Read more
Any tips on getting rid of puffy eyelids after a home extraction for milia was done? I have been doing ice and Benadryl since yesterday
I have a cyst under my eyelid for about 4 months now. It used to be puffy but now it's a ball on my eyelid. How do I get rid of it without surgery?
Chalazion: Since this is of a chronic nature the acceptable therapy is to incise it and remove the contents and this is curable. ...Read more
I recently had a heart monitor on with latex tape the next morning my upper eyelid was puffy and swollen what caused this how do I get rid of it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of puffy lower eyelids?
- Hypothyroidism how to get rid of puffy eyelids
- How do you get rid of my puffy eyelids in the morning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of puffy scars?
- How to get rid of puffy gums fast?
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from crying?
- How to get rid of puffy under eye pockets?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free