Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyelids
Less salt at night: Make sure you take less salt the night before. Also, other good eating habits help you to keep your kidneys healthier and that helps as well. Keeping your head elevated at night helps as well. Use ice pads over your eye after you wake up in the morning will decrease the edema around eyes. ...Read more
I have a cyst under my eyelid for about 4 months now. It used to be puffy but now it's a ball on my eyelid. How do I get rid of it without surgery?
Chalazion: Since this is of a chronic nature the acceptable therapy is to incise it and remove the contents and this is curable. ...Read more
I recently had a heart monitor on with latex tape the next morning my upper eyelid was puffy and swollen what caused this how do I get rid of it?
Warm compresses: Warm compresses (wash cloth with hot water and hold it on the eyelids for 5-10 minutes, reheating as needed). Do this in the morning when you wake and at night before you go to bed. Use the wash cloth to scrub the base of the eye lashes after you do the compresses. Use artificial tears during the day. Start oral omega 3s. Most likely due to inflammation from dry eyes and mebomianitis. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of puffy lower eyelids?
- How to get rid of swollen eyes puffy eyelids?
- How to get rid of whiteheads on eyelids?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of bumps on eyelids?
- How do you get rid of puffy eyes due to allergies or crying?
- How to get rid of white bumps on eyelids?
- How to get rid of white spots on eyelids?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free