Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Papules
Surgery: Although pearly penile papules (ppp) are a benign variant and do not require any treatment, some men request therapy to have them removed to help alleviate anxiety. Successful treatments include laser ablation using co2 laser (including fractional) electrodesiccation with curettage, and excisional surgery. ...Read more
Laser: I'm going to assume you are describing pearly penile papules, a row of bumps that one man in 100 has on the back of his glans / head. It's a matter of personal preference as to whether to keep them or have them lasered off; they are harmless and might be considered cool / special. ...Read more
Proactiv: Your skin begins a lifelong process of shedding dead cells and producing oil. This process can be disrupted by your hormone balance, which changes throughout your life. The acne cycle is initiated when excess oil and dead skin cells combine to plug the pore of a hair follicle; behind the plugged pore, bacteria grow and multiply, triggering inflammation and swelling. Try otc proactiv. ...Read more
Penis: If you are talking about the small glands around the head of your penis, don't. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of acne papules?
- How to get rid of scabs on face overnight?
- How long should it take for my clindamycin to get rid of a tooth infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of gas after laparoscopic surgery?
- How to get rid of ingrown hairs fast in pubic area?
- How to get rid of a cold sore scab overnight?
- How to get rid of a pregnancy without abortion?
- Talk to a dermatologist online