Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Or Hide The Dark Under Eye Circles
Difficult to say...: Many people have worse dark circles under eye when they are tired, hung over, or have used drugs. For those situations, resting and avoiding the alcohol or drugs solves the problem. Some people have dark rings under the eyes regardless, in which case there is little that can be done. ...Read more
Dark: Sometimes circles under the eyes are inherited. Other times circles under the eyes can be acquired for example through fatigue. ...Read more
I have dark under-eye circles w/skin pigmentation, which appeared late childhood. What can I do to get rid of them? I tried 3 sessions of IPL before.
Dark Circles: These circles, also called chloasma is a discoloration or pigment concentration usually under the lower lid, but be anywhere on the face, can be caused by simple familial resemblance. In the acquired types, birth control pill, hormone therapy, sun exposure are among the most common. I ophthalmology it is seen in pts receiving glaucoma drops called prostaglandin analogs (xalatan, lumigan, travatan). ...Read more
Make up counter: I wish i could tell you something medically that actually works, but I have not found anything that really does the job. There are lots of snake oils that reps want me to sell in my office but I have not seen that they work. I would look up inglot cosmetics and make a pallet of colors and see a make up artist because it will be the best bang for your buck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of dark circles under the eye?
- How to get rid of dark under eye circles naturally?
- How to get rid of dark circles under eye wrinkles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of dark eye circles at home?
- How to get rid of black under eye circles?
- How to hide dark purple circles under your eyes?
- How to naturally get rid of dark circles under eyes?
- Talk to a dermatologist online