Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Muscle Cramps At Night
Let me try to help: Muscules cramps at night have many causes, we have to try to find the reason, if we can not her some view tips.Activities that might help prevent night leg cramps include, drinking plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration, wearing shoes that have proper support, stretching your leg muscles, or riding a stationary bicycle, for a few minutes before you go to bed.Good luck thanks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Warmth get rid of it: Place towel in hot water then place them on your calf muscles while lying face down with muscles relaxed. Massaging the calf muscle also helps. ...Read more
Sometimes when i'm sleeping at night i get these cramps on my legs like a muscle pull how do I get rid of this ?
Usually after midnight my right leg get cold even at 20 degree celiceus . Muscle cramp at calf and hip it is terribly painful how could I get rid of?
Leg Pain: Sciatica is pain in the distribution of the leg as a result of an irritated nerve or facet joints or other injury typically in the lumbar spine (low back) which are caused by herniated disks, spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease, etc requiring further evaluation by a spine specialist and may be candidate for facet injections/radiofrequency ablation and epidural steroid injection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of muscle cramps from diuretic?
- How to get rid of clogged pores if i never wash makeup off at night?
- How to get rid of leg muscle cramps?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a dry cough at night?
- How to get rid of a cough at night?
- How to get rid of a bad cough at night?
- How to get rid of leg scars caused by picking at scabs?
- Talk to a sports medicine specialist online for free