Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Mucus While Being Pregnant
Like material that functions to moisten and protect inner body surfaces. The viscous slippery substance that consists chiefly of mucin, water, cells, and inorganic salts and that is secreted as a protective lubricant coating by the cells and glands of the mucous membranes. The free slime of the mucous membranes, composed of secretion of the glands, various salts, ...Read more
How do I get rid of mucus and phlegm for a toddler who has suffered continuously for the past 12 months?
Blow your nose: A good assist when you feel a cold coming on is to take one or two (4 mg) over the counter chlorpheneramine pills (side effect: sleepiness). This can attenuate the mucus. Phenylephrine (side effect: heart rate increase, dizziness) is present in many anti-mucus over the counter remedies and helps in the actual production phase. Keep well hydrated and blow your nose gently (sniffing can help). ...Read more
Chest congestion: I recommend to have your baby checked by your pediatrician before attempting to get rid of the mucus in your newboorn's chest. Several entities can cause that problem and treatment varies diferently. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of mucus in nose while pregnant?
- How to get rid of mucus when pregnant?
- How to get rid of a hemorrhoid while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of heartburn while pregnant?
- How to get rid of a yeast infection while pregnant?
- How to get rid of gas while pregnant?
- How to get rid of acid reflux while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online