Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Mucus While Being Pregnant
Like material that functions to moisten and protect inner body surfaces. The viscous slippery substance that consists chiefly of mucin, water, cells, and inorganic salts and that is secreted as a protective lubricant coating by the cells and glands of the mucous membranes. The free slime of the mucous membranes, composed of secretion of the glands, various salts, ...Read more
Blow your nose: A good assist when you feel a cold coming on is to take one or two (4 mg) over the counter chlorpheneramine pills (side effect: sleepiness). This can attenuate the mucus. Phenylephrine (side effect: heart rate increase, dizziness) is present in many anti-mucus over the counter remedies and helps in the actual production phase. Keep well hydrated and blow your nose gently (sniffing can help). ...Read more
Chest congestion: I recommend to have your baby checked by your pediatrician before attempting to get rid of the mucus in your newboorn's chest. Several entities can cause that problem and treatment varies diferently. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of mucus in nose while pregnant?
- How to get rid of headaches while pregnant?
- How to get rid of acne scars while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of constipation while pregnant?
- How to get rid of acid reflux while pregnant?
- How to get rid of gas while pregnant?
- How to get rid of a yeast infection while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online