Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Mucus Naturally
Like material that functions to moisten and protect inner body surfaces. The viscous slippery substance that consists chiefly of mucin, water, cells, and inorganic salts and that is secreted as a protective lubricant coating by the cells and glands of the mucous membranes. The free slime of the mucous membranes, composed of secretion of the glands, various salts, ...Read more
Blow your nose: A good assist when you feel a cold coming on is to take one or two (4 mg) over the counter chlorpheneramine pills (side effect: sleepiness). This can attenuate the mucus. Phenylephrine (side effect: heart rate increase, dizziness) is present in many anti-mucus over the counter remedies and helps in the actual production phase. Keep well hydrated and blow your nose gently (sniffing can help). ...Read more
Mucus: Postnasal dripping of mucus is often due to excessive dryness in your home or workplace as nature tries to moisten your nasal membranes for you. Excessive dryness can be caused by heating or air conditioning. Postnasal drip can be caused by a sinus infection but in this case the mucus is yellow or greenish. If your mucus is thickened, take medication to loosen it. Your pharmacist can advise you ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of mites naturally?
- How to get rid of a wart naturally?
- How to get rid of eczema naturally?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a uti naturally?
- How to get rid of lipomas naturally?
- How to get rid of a headache naturally?
- How to get rid of thrush naturally?
- How to get rid of mucus cough naturally?