Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Moles On Your Face
How can you get rid of moles on your face and neck naturally? What causes moles on the face and neck area and what causes them to get bigger?
Moles : Mole development, size, shape, location are under genetic influences. One tends to see more moles over time . Moles should be evaluated and treated by a dermatologist if necessary. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
There are brown colour moles developing allover my face. How can I get rid of them. Before they were few but they are increasing in number now.Help?
Plastic surgery: You need to consult a plastic surgeon that does this procedure a lot. Make sure you interview a few plastic surgeons and then decide who to have the procedure done with. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Mole removal: Many techniques exist to remove moles (also called nevi) from the face: excision, shave, curretage, laser removal. There are many factors to consider when choosing the most appropriate technique for you as an individual including location, skin type, and risk for skin cancer. It's best to visit with a dermatologist, facial plastic surgeon or other experienced physician for specific treatment. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
No.: Enough said.Get a more detailed answer ›
Consuklt a dermatolo: A skin specialist(dermatologist) is the best doctor to advise you about how to take care of your moles. You should have yourself examined and follow the advice of a dermatologist as some of these moles can change into a melanoma which is a dangerous type of skin cancer. Any mole can be removed if needed. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of burn spot on your face?
- How to get rid of a sunburn on your face?
- How to get rid of a bruise on your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of allergic reactions on your face such as blemishes or pimples?
- How to get rid of white spots on your face?
- How to get rid of dead skin on your face?
- How to get rid of blisters on your face?
- Talk to a dermatologist online