Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Moles On Your Face
How can you get rid of moles on your face and neck naturally? What causes moles on the face and neck area and what causes them to get bigger?
Moles : Mole development, size, shape, location are under genetic influences. One tends to see more moles over time . Moles should be evaluated and treated by a dermatologist if necessary. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There are brown colour moles developing allover my face. How can I get rid of them. Before they were few but they are increasing in number now.Help?
Mole removal: Many techniques exist to remove moles (also called nevi) from the face: excision, shave, curretage, laser removal. There are many factors to consider when choosing the most appropriate technique for you as an individual including location, skin type, and risk for skin cancer. It's best to visit with a dermatologist, facial plastic surgeon or other experienced physician for specific treatment. ...Read more
I have a raised eraser sized mole on my face i want to get rid of myself. My doctor says it's not cancerous. I don't care about a scar. Will acv work?
Apple Cider Vinegar: No, apple cider vinegar will not remove moles. Some people report that acv can help heal acne scars and fade age spots, but there are no reports that it can remove moles. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- HealthTap gives you access to top U.S. certified doctors
- Our doctors are checked, verified and board certified
- Get personalized help and answers directly from the doctor
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of moles on your face naturally?
- How to get rid of burn spot on your face?
- How to get rid of a sunburn on your face?
- How to get rid of a bruise on your face?
- Getting rid of dead facial skin without causing redness
- How to get rid of allergic reactions on your face such as blemishes or pimples?
- How to get rid of sores on your face?
- How to get rid of white spots on your face?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free