Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Hereditary Dark Circles Under Eyes
Dark circles in eyes: There are many causes for circles under eyes to occur: racial, occupational sun exposure, certain glaucoma medications, fatigue, insomnia and the list goes on. Some circles will subside if the cause is a temporary one and is removed.. In some cases a lower blepharoplasty ( lid tuck ), will improve the appearance as the prominent orbital fat is also removed. Cosmetic creams work not as they claim. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Make up counter: I wish i could tell you something medically that actually works, but I have not found anything that really does the job. There are lots of snake oils that reps want me to sell in my office but I have not seen that they work. I would look up inglot cosmetics and make a pallet of colors and see a make up artist because it will be the best bang for your buck. ...Read more
Dark Circles: These circles, also called chloasma is a discoloration or pigment concentration usually under the lower lid, but be anywhere on the face, can be caused by simple familial resemblance. In the acquired types, birth control pill, hormone therapy, sun exposure are among the most common. I ophthalmology it is seen in pts receiving glaucoma drops called prostaglandin analogs (xalatan, lumigan, travatan). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of liver spots age spots dark circles under the eyes?
- How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes?
- How to get rid of dark circles under my daughters eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of dark circles under eyes fast?
- How to get rid of dark circles under the eyes including foods to eat?
- How to get rid of dark circles under eyes from cocaine?
- How to naturally get rid of dark circles under eyes?
- Talk to a dermatologist online