Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Heat Rash On Forehead
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Keep the baby cooler: Heat rash usually resolves in a few days unless the baby continues to sweat too much. So dress the baby in cooler clothes or remove a layer of blankets, etc. Try not to use any topical creams or ointments that can also hold in heat. Keep the baby cooler and the rash should go away on its own. ...Read more
Cool water: Wash gently with gentle cleanser (ie: cetaphil, dove, aveeno) and water. Cold compresses, shower or bathe in cool water. Stay in air conditioned room out of the heat. Wear 100% cotton absorbent clothing and avoid friction rubbing of skin. Avoid exercise until rash resolved. Topical cortisone creams and oral antihistamines like Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and claritin. Drink plenty of water. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of heat bumps on forehead?
- How do i get rid of heat rash?
- How to get rid of heat rash on the ears?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of heat rash on babies?
- How to get rid of heat rash bumps?
- How to get rid of prickly heat rash?
- How to get rid of a heat rash under the breasts?
- Talk to a dermatologist online