Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Heat Rash On Face
Rash on face varies depending on the cause. Raised rash is one, which are palpable or felt by fingers. The different types of raised rashes are: papules (like a pimple), pustular (containing pus), vesicular (containing fluid like chicken pox), or a patch with margins such as in tinea. The nature of the rash gives us clues ...Read more
Keep the baby cooler: Heat rash usually resolves in a few days unless the baby continues to sweat too much. So dress the baby in cooler clothes or remove a layer of blankets, etc. Try not to use any topical creams or ointments that can also hold in heat. Keep the baby cooler and the rash should go away on its own. ...Read more
Depends on the cause: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
Moiturisation/Steroi: 1 most important in treating eczema is to moisturize the skin by using soaps with moisturisers and using moisturisturisers immediately after bath to retain moisture in your skin 2 Use a steroid cream/lotion./ointment in low/mewdoium/high potency as prescribed and cut it down as rash get better in potency and applications 3If itching take oral Benadryl (diphenhydramine) or zertec etc Consult Dermatologist or your MD ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of prickly heat on face?
- How do i get rid of heat rash?
- How to get rid of heat rash on the ears?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of heat rash on babies?
- How to get rid of heat rash bumps?
- How to get rid of prickly heat rash?
- How to get rid of a heat rash under the breasts?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free