Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Heat Bumps On Face
Heat Rash???: The most important thing you can do is try to reduce how much you are sweating. If possible, stay in a cool, dry place. You can take cool baths or use a clean cloth dipped in cold water to cool the areas with the rash. Also be sure to wear loose clothes that let your skin breathe. I don't know if that is what you are asking ? ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See your doctor: See your doctor to get the bumps diagnosed then they can be treated once they know what they are. ...Read more
Looks like I have little heat bumps on my face. What natural products can i use to get rid of them?
Aloe: Aloe would be a safe natural product to try to cool off your heat bumps! ...Read more
Heat rash: Heat rash is caused by the build up of sweat from the glands under the skin. The "treatment" is to (1) avoid heat and sweating as much as possible. Being out in the sun a lot, as you say you are, is NOT helpful. (2) Let skin air-dry instead of using towels or cloths; (3) loosen clothes and don't wear clothes that are "skin-tight" like neoprene or lycra; (4) avoid lotions which block the glands. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of heat bumps on forehead?
- How to get rid of small white bumps on face?
- How to get rid of bumps on face not acne?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of heat bumps on legs?
- How to get rid of white bumps on face?
- How to get rid of sweat bumps on face?
- How to get rid of heat bumps on arms?
- Talk to a dermatologist online