Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Gas After Surgery
Endoscopic surgery??: Surgeons will add gas to the area to help visualize the site better. The gas will go away on it's own over time. I have not heard of any way to speed up the process. If you mean gas in the stomach, just take some antacids or gas-x. ...Read more
How to get rid of gas pain after colon surgery? I've been walking a lot, but still a lot of trapped gas. How many days does it take to get 1st bm?
Few days: A few days usually. Remember you have not eaten for some days in between. If you are passing gas and no movement try taking a laxative to help with the first movement then it still maybe agee days until food goes thru ur system to get back to normal if you are not passing any gas maybe a bigger problem and you should get looked at asap. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
S/p robotic total hysterectomy w/tubes x 1 week having significant chest/r shoulder pain, hard to catch breath after walking. How long does the gas (co2) from the surgery. How can I get rid of it?
21 y/o male with gyno and puffy nipples? Even if i get surgery how will i get rid of the puffy nipples?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of gas after surgery shoulder?
- How to get rid of gas after gallbladder surgery?
- How to get rid of gas after laparoscopic surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How do you get rid of gas after surgery?
- How to get rid of gas pains after laparoscopic surgery?
- How to get rid of gas after gastric bypass surgery?
- Getting rid of co2 gas after surgery
- How to get rid of gas pains after surgery?