Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Gas After Surgery
Endoscopic surgery??: Surgeons will add gas to the area to help visualize the site better. The gas will go away on it's own over time. I have not heard of any way to speed up the process. If you mean gas in the stomach, just take some antacids or gas-x. ...Read more
How to get rid of gas pain after colon surgery? I've been walking a lot, but still a lot of trapped gas. How many days does it take to get 1st bm?
Few days: A few days usually. Remember you have not eaten for some days in between. If you are passing gas and no movement try taking a laxative to help with the first movement then it still maybe agee days until food goes thru ur system to get back to normal if you are not passing any gas maybe a bigger problem and you should get looked at asap. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
S/p robotic total hysterectomy w/tubes x 1 week having significant chest/r shoulder pain, hard to catch breath after walking. How long does the gas (co2) from the surgery. How can I get rid of it?
How can I get rid on my pterydium.I had excession surgery 3 months ago but it so sad after 1 month it regrowth again.What I have to do?
Repeat surgery: Unfortunately, this condition can return even after surgery to remove the abnormal growth. Other than avoiding excessive sun and wind, repeat surgery is most likely indicated, esp. If it's interfering with your vision. Here's a helpful link: http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmedhealth/pmh0002006/. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of gas after surgery shoulder?
- How to get rid of gas after gastric bypass surgery?
- How to get rid of gas pains after laparoscopic surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of gas pains after surgery?
- How to get rid of trapped gas after surgery?
- How to get rid of gas after colonoscopy?
- How to get rid of gas after hysterectomy?
- How to get rid of gas after laparoscopic surgery?