Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Dead White Skin Between Toes
May be mechanical: Many times this finding is secondary to mechanical irritation caused by adjacent toes rubbing together. Most commonly the 4th and 5th toes. As the toes contract (hammer), the bones in the toes shift slightly allowing the bone in adjacent toe to rub leading to callus formation. This can become quite painful. See your podiatrist for an evaluation and treatment options. Dr l. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have severe calluses on the top my toes and was wondering how to get rid of them? I cut off the dead skin every so often but it always comes back
Toe callus: Most of the time, calluses are due to friction and pressure from the toes against your shoes. You can keep trimming off the callus skin but on until the pressure is removed, it will keep growing back. He may want to try something to relieve the pressure or consider possible surgery to fix any deformity within the toe itself. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Toenails - pleural?: Would recommend evaluation by a podiatrist.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of hard skin on toes?
- How to get rid of skin fungus white spots?
- How to get rid of dark skin under arms between thighs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of white sun spots on skin?
- How to get rid of dead skin on your face?
- How to get rid of a corn between toes?
- How to get rid of soft corns between toes?
- Talk to a dermatologist online