Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Dead White Skin Between Toes
May be mechanical: Many times this finding is secondary to mechanical irritation caused by adjacent toes rubbing together. Most commonly the 4th and 5th toes. As the toes contract (hammer), the bones in the toes shift slightly allowing the bone in adjacent toe to rub leading to callus formation. This can become quite painful. See your podiatrist for an evaluation and treatment options. Dr l. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Couple of things: Soak the foot in warm water with a mild dishwashing liquid, when the tissue becomes loose, use a towel in a back and forth motion to scrape out the skin. ...Read more
I have severe calluses on the top my toes and was wondering how to get rid of them? I cut off the dead skin every so often but it always comes back
Toe callus: Most of the time, calluses are due to friction and pressure from the toes against your shoes. You can keep trimming off the callus skin but on until the pressure is removed, it will keep growing back. He may want to try something to relieve the pressure or consider possible surgery to fix any deformity within the toe itself. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Toenails - pleural?: Would recommend evaluation by a podiatrist.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- White dead skin between toes
- Dead skin between the toes
- How to get rid of dry dead skin on face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of dead skin scars?
- How to get rid of dry dead skin on feet?
- How to get rid of dead skin on your face?
- White skin between the toes
- Talk to a dermatologist online