Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Dead Skin On Your Face
Exfoliation: For general exfoliation of the "dead skin" cells on your face simple washing with a mild cleanser should do just what you want. If you are trying to "rejuvenate" then this may require a more aggressive approach such as an abrasive skin cleanser. However, do not expect your skin will reverse it's aging with just face washing. ...Read more
Exfoliation can: Help to remove excess dead skin.Get a more detailed answer ›
Try: gentle exfoliation.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have rosacea. Since i can't exfoliate, how do I get rid of dead skin cells? Are there over-the-counter products that can help?
Careful: Patients with rosacea tend to have very sensitive skin and often can not (or do not need to) have any (extra) exfoliation. The exfoliative creams including salicylic acid , glycolic acid and topical retinoids are to be avoided. Keep in mind that gentle washing causes a slight exfoliation and that is often just enough. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of dead skin and little scars on your legs?
- How to get rid of dry dead skin on face?
- How to get rid of burn spot on your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a sunburn on your face?
- How to get rid of red blotchy skin on face?
- How to get rid of a bruise on your face?
- How to get rid of peeling skin on your hands after having a cast?
- Talk to a dermatologist online