Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Skin
Combination Therapy: Combination therapy is the best way to get rid of dark spots. This means using a prescription retinoid and fade creams. Chemical peels and laser are also very effective. Sunblock is also critical. Dermatologists specialize in removing dark spots. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See a doctor: This might be due to a medical condition such such as psoriasis or be a severe fungal infection. It might also represent some other skin disorder. Broken skin is painful, and there is risk of infection. See a podiatrist or dermatologist for an appropriate diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
Really depends: On what's causing your dark spots. Some spots are related to pigmented lesions like moles, others are from sun damage, or after inflammation, or related to hormonal changes. The ideal way to treat a "dark spot" really does require some understanding of what's causing them. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on cause: "purple spots" can mean a number of things... Some benign, some more serious. One thing that comes to mind is an amalgam tatoo, a darkening of the gum tissue where silver filling particles imparted their color. Hard to tell what your condition is, but a visit to your local dentist should be scheduled to rule out anything serious. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Armpit acne: Hard to treat. Might be hidradenitis. See a derm for antibiotcs and a lotion that may help. ...Read more
Could: Be caused by humidity, go be evaluated to get antifungal cream. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of dark spots on face quickly?
- How to get rid of dark spots on your back?
- How to get rid of dark spots on chest?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of dark spots in armpits?
- How to get rid of dark spots on neck?
- How to get rid of dark spots after pimples?
- How to get rid of dark spots on feet?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free