Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Coldsorse
Vein treatment: Varicose veins are caused by venous insufficiency. Treatment of venous insufficiency can include compression stocking use, endovenous ablation, sclerotherapy, or surgical vein stripping. Therapy is based on location of reflux and patient anatomy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Start with a medical: Eval. It may uncover underlying medical problems that need to be addressed. Seeing a therapist cognitive behavioral therapy can be quite effective. Psych meds may be indicated. Aim for daily exercise, 8 hours of sleep per night & good nutrition w 5 servings of veggies & 4 of fruit per day. Try tai chi, yoga, qi gong, progressive muscle relaxation, deep breathing exercises & meditation. Take care. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Right direction: Awareness of distressing thoughts is a step in the right direction. There are numerous pharmacological and non-pharmacological management strategies for this type of concern. Consideration of which (if any) type is the best fit for you should involve a discussion with your primary care provider. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Don't go in sun: There is no fast way of getting rid of a tan line. That is just the body's reaction to being exposed to ultra violet radiation from the sun. The best thing to do is to stop exposing your self to more sun. Plus I would advise you don't tan your skin by sitting out in the sun or ever going into a tanning bed (horrible creations). ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Test and treat: Find out what are his allergens by a blood or skin test. Then, you may be able to reduce exposure with this knowledge. See your ENT or general allergist to select medications for allergy. For some, allergy shots may be a great option to make him less allergic naturally. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of hard pimples under the skin?
- How to get rid of gas after laparoscopic surgery?
- How to get rid of ingrown hairs fast in pubic area?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a pregnancy without abortion?
- How to get rid of a boil on an ingrown hair follicle?
- How to get rid of strep throat without going to the doctor?
- How long does it take to get rid of gonorrhea?
- How to get rid of scabs on face overnight?