Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Brown Spots On Legs
I get brown spots all over my legs and arms and even my cheeks after consuming alcohol. What is it and is there anyway to prevent it?
Spot remover: Brown spots on the face respond to a number if different treatments. Lightening an bleaching cream containing glycolic acid and hydro quinine can are available otc. Sometimes, the lesions will respond better to a procedure such as chemical peels, cryotherapy, electrosurgery or laser. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have these flat brown spots on my back and it's just starting to bother me. They've been there for more than 5 years and i want to get rid of it.?
Excisional biopsy: Go see a doctor to have them removed. A dermatologist should be able to get rid of them for you. ...Read more
See a dermatologist: Your description could represent many different diagnoses. ...Read more
During this summer, 2 days ago. i got eczema. my skin is dry & peeling. & i have brown spots on my face. how do i get rid of it...please help.
Who said Eczema: Make sure you have a dermatologist diagnose you. Brown spots on face can be sun damage or melasma to name a few. Dry peeling skin may be contact dermatitis, and not necessarily eczema. Sun damage can cause dry peeling skin. Get a good moisturizing sunscreen and a see a dermatologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of hair spots on legs?
- How to get rid of brown spots on teeth?
- How to get rid of brown spots on my face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of age spots on legs?
- How to get rid of brown age spots on face?
- How to get rid of brown spots on the face?
- How to get rid of brown spots on face?
- How to get rid of dark spots on legs?