Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Brown Spots On Face
Spot remover: Brown spots on the face respond to a number if different treatments. Lightening an bleaching cream containing glycolic acid and hydro quinine can are available otc. Sometimes, the lesions will respond better to a procedure such as chemical peels, cryotherapy, electrosurgery or laser. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
During this summer, 2 days ago. i got eczema. my skin is dry & peeling. & i have brown spots on my face. how do i get rid of it...please help.
Who said Eczema: Make sure you have a dermatologist diagnose you. Brown spots on face can be sun damage or melasma to name a few. Dry peeling skin may be contact dermatitis, and not necessarily eczema. Sun damage can cause dry peeling skin. Get a good moisturizing sunscreen and a see a dermatologist. ...Read more
I have these flat brown spots on my back and it's just starting to bother me. They've been there for more than 5 years and i want to get rid of it.?
Excisional biopsy: Go see a doctor to have them removed. A dermatologist should be able to get rid of them for you. ...Read more
See a dermatologist: Your description could represent many different diagnoses. ...Read more
Hello, I had braces for 5 years and got brown spots on my two front teeth at 14. I am 23 now and still have them. How do I get rid of them?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of brown spots on my face?
- How to get rid of brown age spots on face?
- How to get rid of brown spots on the face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of brown spots on face fast?
- How to get rid of brown spots from the sun on a kids face?
- How to get rid of dark spots on my face?
- How to get rid of white spots on my face?
- Talk to a dermatologist online