Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Blisters On Your Feet
Blister care....: First you have to find the cause of the blister. Bad shoes? Bad athelte's foot (fungal infection? Over activity for short period of time? Blisters can be caused by a ton of friction on one focal area. Try to find the cause first then try to find a doctor that sells this product: http://www.Pedinol.Com/product_detail.Php?Id=61. ...Read more
I have these blisters, particularly on the side of my thumbs and inside of both feet. What can I do to get rid of this?
I have previously had blisters on the back of my feet from wearing ill fitting shoes. I now have the remaining marks/scars, how do I get rid of them?
Itchy bump on arch of foot. Very itchy sometimes turn into a hollow blister. Always recurring. Can't get rid of it. Only on arch very very itchy ?
Pop and soak: Sterilize a needle and open the blister to remove pressure. Cool tap water soaks for 20minutes--do 2 or 3 times-will help with any swelling or tenderness. You may cover with a band aid when you have shoes or socks on, but leave open as much as possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of blisters on feet fast?
- How to get rid of blisters on your lip?
- How to get rid of blisters on your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a blister on your lip?
- How to get rid of blisters on your tongue?
- How to get rid of hard skin on your feet?
- How to get rid of blisters on the feet from running?
- Talk to a dermatologist online