Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Blisters On Your Feet
Blister care....: First you have to find the cause of the blister. Bad shoes? Bad athelte's foot (fungal infection? Over activity for short period of time? Blisters can be caused by a ton of friction on one focal area. Try to find the cause first then try to find a doctor that sells this product: http://www.Pedinol.Com/product_detail.Php?Id=61. ...Read more
Pop and soak: Sterilize a needle and open the blister to remove pressure. Cool tap water soaks for 20minutes--do 2 or 3 times-will help with any swelling or tenderness. You may cover with a band aid when you have shoes or socks on, but leave open as much as possible. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: Soak in warm water with epsom salt to help dry it out. Because of the size i would pierce it & drain the fluid. Apply antiseptic and cover with a gauze dressing. ...Read more
Cover with gauze: If you are diabetic, the blister needs to be evaluated by a professional. If you are not a diabetice, i would cover it with gauze and allow the blister to break naturally. If the blister does not resovle in 1 - 2 days, see a podiatrist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of blisters on the feet from running?
- How to get rid of blisters on feet fast?
- How to get rid of a blister in your mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of blisters on your tongue?
- How to get rid of a blister on your lip?
- How to get rid of blisters on your face?
- How to get rid of blisters on your lip?
- Talk to a dermatologist online