Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Blisters On Your Face
Plan: This question for cosmetologist or dermatologist who will see you. It's impossible to give recommendations Not seeing these spots. ...Read more
Exfoliation: For general exfoliation of the "dead skin" cells on your face simple washing with a mild cleanser should do just what you want. If you are trying to "rejuvenate" then this may require a more aggressive approach such as an abrasive skin cleanser. However, do not expect your skin will reverse it's aging with just face washing. ...Read more
Seeing your doctor : You certainly don't want to pop or squeeze it as it can lead to scarring and even an infection. Facials are not recommended for this condition either. The safest way is to consult your doctor or dermatologist who can prescribe medications and possibility do an intralesional injection or employ other interventions. ...Read more
Facial Seborrhea: Seborrheic dermatitis commonly affects the face and is characterized by redness and scaling. Typical areas are the eyebrows, frown lines, sides of the nose, smile lines, chin, and beard. Treatment consists of Hydrocortisone cream (1-2.5%) for flares. Some can try anti-yeast creams or washes (including znp bar) to reduce flares. Moisturizering creams can help with dryness as well. ...Read more
Antivirals: Cold sores are caused by the Herpes Virus which lies dormant in nerve cel bodies and are activated by stress, trauma, etc. The natural course of the virus resolves without any treatment over several days. Antiviral medications such as Valacyclovir and Acyclovir can decrease recovery times. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a blister in your mouth?
- How to get rid of blisters in your mouth?
- How to get rid of blisters on your tongue?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of blisters on your lip?
- How to get rid of blisters on your feet?
- How to get rid of blisters in your throat?
- How to get rid of blisters in your mouth fast?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free