Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Black Spots On Legs
What can I do to get rid of the ingrown hairs on my butt? In middle school, i shaved my butt and legs.Now they are black spots on my butt and legs.
How do I get rid of black spots on my butt cheeks? They just started to appear a few months ago after using black soap. Please help!
I had an allergic reaction to a high perfume soap. After using antibacterial soap, the spots are becoming black. How do I get rid of black spots?
Time: After an allergic reaction on the skin, there can be either hyperpigmentation (darker) or hypopigmentation (lighter) areas on the affected skin. These pigment changes will gradually improve over time and usually do not require treatment. If the very dark areas are painful or blistering, see your dermatologist. ...Read more
Need to see them...: In order to make any kind of intelligent comment, we'd need to be able to see what the spots look like. You could be describing normal pigmentation, blackheads (as with acne), or something as serious as a melanoma. See your doctor. He or she will refer you to a dermatologist if needed. Good luck. Lgromkomd. ...Read more
It depends: It depends on what is causing this problem. See your dermatologist for treatment and evaluation. ...Read more
See a physician: A foot specialist will be able to take a look at the lesion and run any necessary imaging or labs to determine the source of this problem. There are many lumps and bumps that can occur on the feet and a complete examination and history are important. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of black spots on face fast?
- How to get rid of black spots on my nose?
- How to get rid of black spots on the face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of black spots on your nose?
- How to get rid of black spots between thighs?
- How to get rid of black spots under armpits?
- How to get rid of black spots on my face?
- How to get rid of black spots on arms?