Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Bad Breath Forever
Well...: Assuming that you're brushing and flossing regularly, bad breath can be a sign of a chronic sinus infection or an infection in your mouth and/or throat. If you are having any pain in your forehead or cheeks or tenderness in your mouth or throat and/or a stiff neck, see your doc right away. Post nasal drip and gastrointestinal problems can also cause bad breath. It's worth it to have an evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See a dentist: In the majority of cases, the cause of bad breath, or halitosis, is the product of bacteria in the mouth. The proper diagnosis is the key to a successful treatment. See your dentist for Halimeter test, diagnosis and bad breath treatment that depends on its cause. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bad breath home reme: Brush your tonge twice a day, gargle with mouth wash like listerine 3-4 times a day, eat your parsley, avoid onion, hot pepper and garlick, ease up on cheese, ban coffe tea whiskey and wine, carry a tooth brush and brush immidiately after the meal, rinse your mouth if you can not brush, chew a sugarless gum. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to fully get rid of bad breath remaining after dental cleanings?
- How to get rid of a fever bad breath no appetite in a toddler?
- How to get rid of vyvanse bad breath?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of bad breath quickly?
- How to get rid of post nasal drip bad breath?
- How to get rid of herpes forever?
- How to get rid of boils forever?
- Talk to a dentist online for free