Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of Athlete's Foot
Start with a topical: Antifungal cream. Currently, the best thing going is naftin (naftifine) 2%, available by prescription only. Otc antifungal creams can be ok as well. On top of this, you must change the environment in which the feet reside. Feet must be kept clean and dry, especially between the toes. Use powder on the feet daily; change shoes daily; you may want to treat the shoes too, with sprays or an uv sanitizer. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Athletes foot : The best solution to rid of athletes foot and i assuming a severe case. One start with both oral and topical anti fungals. Next purchase a steri shoe for all shoe gear. Next change your socks twice and even three times a day. Foot hygiene is the key. ...Read more
Antifungal meds...: Topical medication to eradicate the fungus that causes athletes foot should help. It can be found over the counter, for example Nystatin. To avoid having recurrence keep your feet dry and use white cotton socks. Fungal infection develop in humid, dark environments. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Meds and hygeine: Wear absorbant socks and change often, let feet air out whenever possible. Dry thoroughly after bathing. A small amount of powder in shoes may also help. Topical anti-fungal sprays and solutions are in order. If problem persists, consult with a podiatrist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of athlete's foot home remedies?
- How do i get rid of athlete s foot permanently?
- How to get rid of athlete foot in shoes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of athlete foot quickly?
- How to get rid of athlete foot fast?
- Getting rid of athletes foot
- How do you get athlete's foot fungus?
- How to get rid of athlete's foot at home?