Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of A Vaginal Yeast Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
What's the quickest way to get rid of a vaginal yeast infection? Since it's sunday, docs offices aren't open and i'd like to clear it up asap.
Can try oral meds: If you failed monistat-type therapy, i think it may be time for pill based. ...Read more
Does vaginal yeast infection pass on to men during sex? Will it harm them? If yes, what's their treatment to get rid of it. Just asking for knowledge
It can happen: Vaginal yeast infections can be transmitted to partners, but usually is not. When it happens, it usually causes minor irritation or a rash that goes away without treatment. But in more severe cases, the male can share his female partner's vaginal yeast cream; a little bit rubbed into the irritated area will clear it up. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yeast infection how to get rid of it
- How to get rid of a vaginal bacterial infection?
- How to get rid of a yeast infection for good?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a yeast infection fast naturally?
- How to get rid of candida yeast infection?
- How to get rid of yeast infection itch?
- How to get rid of a yeast infection for men?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free