Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of A Unibrow
Laser: This is likely an ingrown hair, not a pimple. One of the best ways to treat an ingrown hair is to use a laser to destroy the hair follicle so that it doesn't come back. This is done with a hair removal laser (we use Xeo 1064). You can also do a needle excision, but you may continue to have issues with the hair follicle. Use of an exfoliant can help prevent ingrowth of hairs in the future. ...Read more
Last week I put toothpaste in my unibrow area to get rid of plentiful bumps, woke up the next day with a huge burn, its healing but don't want a scar?
Vein treatment: Varicose veins are caused by venous insufficiency. Treatment of venous insufficiency can include compression stocking use, endovenous ablation, sclerotherapy, or surgical vein stripping. Therapy is based on location of reflux and patient anatomy. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Start with a medical: Eval. It may uncover underlying medical problems that need to be addressed. Seeing a therapist cognitive behavioral therapy can be quite effective. Psych meds may be indicated. Aim for daily exercise, 8 hours of sleep per night & good nutrition w 5 servings of veggies & 4 of fruit per day. Try tai chi, yoga, qi gong, progressive muscle relaxation, deep breathing exercises & meditation. Take care. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Right direction: Awareness of distressing thoughts is a step in the right direction. There are numerous pharmacological and non-pharmacological management strategies for this type of concern. Consideration of which (if any) type is the best fit for you should involve a discussion with your primary care provider. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a pregnancy without abortion?
- How to get rid of a boil on an ingrown hair follicle?
- How to get rid of a chalazion fast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a heat rash on inner thigh?
- How to get rid of a waxing rash on my face?
- How long would it take for amoxicillin to get rid of a tooth infection?
- How to get rid of a blood blister on lip?
- How long should it take for my clindamycin to get rid of a tooth infection?