Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of A Rash On Your Legs
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
I got mosquito bites thursday, a few rashes popped on my leg with mosqeto bites around it. How can I get rid of it?
I have got very itchy rashes on my legs after shaving. Can u tell me how to get rid of this problem? Any natural remedies ?
How can you get rid of a rash that is at the crease of your leg and vagina been there for a week. What should I use? Should I not wear any underwear?
Yeast Dermatitis.: those pesky yeast love to live in moist, warm environments like what you describe. Wearing cotton underwear will absorb the moisture. Keep the area as dry and clean as you can. Apply OTC lotrimin cream twice a day. Get the generic much cheaper. This is good old fashion jock itch, girls get it too. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Cold compresses: Cold compresses with paper towel followed. Use cooling shake lotion such as calamine will help resolve he's trash. If you prefer not to have pink color Hydrocortisone lotion can be used after compresses. Repret every hour and hea hold dissipate in 2-3 compress applications. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a red rash on your legs?
- How to get rid of a rash between your legs?
- How to get rid of a rash on your face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a rash on your buttocks?
- How to get rid of a rash on your arm?
- How to get rid of a red rash on your face?
- How to get rid of shaving rashes on your legs?
- Talk to a dermatologist online