Doctor insights on:
How To Get Rid Of A Itchy Rash
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Depends...: ...On what is causing it. If it's a yeast infection, your doctor will prescribe an antifungal cream or gel. If it's an allergic or irritant reaction to perfume or something else that was applied to the skin, you'll need a corticosteroid cream. It all depends on the diagnosis. ...Read more
Contact dermatitis: Contact dermatitis with exposure to mold can be treated with topical steroid creams. If you are trying to clean mold from surfaces in your home like bathroom use an cleaner like CLR mold and mildew cleaner but always wear gloves. Larger mold issues such as mold in dry wall should be cleaned by a mold mediation specialist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of itchy skin rash?
- How to get rid of itchy leg rash?
- How to get rid of itchy sunburn?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of an itchy throat?
- How to get rid of itchy ears?
- How to get rid of a itchy throat?
- How to get rid of an itchy anus?
- Talk to a dermatologist online